Program Advisor (Bangkok) APPLY NOW
Bangkok, Thailand Administration Full time
You shall report directly to Language Center Director.
- Handles initial inquiries
- Supports and tracks local marketing activities and promotional events
- Conducts sales activities through enrollment
- Forms and manages groups
- Follows up on unconverted inquiries and inactive customers
- Maintains positive customer relations and ensures customer satisfaction
- Conducts customer orientations
- Ensure optimal Language Center appearance
- Encourages customer re-enrollments
- Schedules lessons for customers and instructors
- Schedules and conducts student consultations and counselling
- Prepares reports and required documents
- Maintains correspondence with customers
- Carries out additional responsibilities to support the Language Center as assigned by Language Center Director (LCD)
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Thai nationality
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Ability to provide Consultation and Customer Services
- Great Problem-solving aptitude.
- Flexible to work as part of shifts and on weekends(5-day working)
- Multiple tasker and team player
- Organizational and analytical skills
- Computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.