Freelance English Instructor APPLY NOW
Berlitz Korea is seeking freelance English instructors to teach corporate clients, adults, kids and teens.
A successful candidate is someone who strives to deliver high-quality, customer-focused lessons to customers of different age groups and proficiency levels. You will use our proven Berlitz method as you assist your students to reach their language goals.
All our Instructors will undergo training to equip themselves with the necessary skills to facilitate the language learning of their students.
Visa / Work Permit Requirements
Must hold a valid “F” visa for South Korea (Berlitz Korea cannot provide visa sponsorship)
- Native English proficiency with a native accent
- Passport holder of one of the following countries: United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa
- F-visa required*
- Must hold a minimum of a four-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Must be able to travel and teach at various locations as needed
- Willingness to abide by teaching standards set by the company
- Previous teaching experience preferred
- An open attitude towards other cultures
To be discussed in the interview, but instructors working on a freelance basis may work more or less depending on their availability and the needs of the company