Japanese Assistant Corporate Sales Director APPLY NOW
Bangkok, Thailand Sales Full time
Japanese Assistant Corporate Sales Director
Reports directly to the Corporate Sales Director. Essential duties and responsibilities as follows:
Corporate Sales Activities
- Present and sell company products and services to potential Japanese corporate customers
- Prepare action plans /schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new Japanese corporate leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations in Japanese as well as proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current corporate clients and potential corporate client relationships.
- Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-ups.
- Identify and resolve client corporate concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closing, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Coordinating with LCDs, LMI and PAs regarding scheduling and upcoming projects.
- Be responsible for corporate sales team targets.
- Create sales and marketing strategies for the Corporate Sales Department to achieve its target.
- Other responsibilities to be discussed.
- Handling telephone and walk-in Japanese inquiries.
- Enter and manage customer information in LCMS.
- Prepare invoices, collect customer payments and handle other accounting activities.
- Prepare reports and required documents.
- Manage material inventory.
- Maintain correspondence with customers.
- Counsel Japanese customers on language programs.
- Book lesson reservations and accept cancellations.
- Translate documents: Company profile, email, documents etc.
- Coordinate and support customer requests.
- Teach Japanese when needed.
5 days (Tuesday – Saturday)
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related field
- Japanese National
- Female aged from 26 – 35
- Mathematics skill preferable
- High level of spoken and written English
- Low to intermediate level of spoken Thai is preferable
- At least 5 years of related sales experience in the education industry or related field.
- MS Office proficient
- Good interpersonal skills and presentation skills to Japanese management
- Good attitude towards sales functions and can work under pressure
- Can do and positive attitude.
- Driving license preferable