German Language Instructor (Bangkok, Thailand) APPLY NOW
Instructors will be based at one of the two language centers in central Bangkok locations. Instructors must be able to travel to various locations in the city if needed to visit corporate clients. In addition, to live instruction of private students and small groups, the instructor will need to keep accurate pedagogical notation, fill out information regarding progress, and produce student reports when necessary. Berlitz courses come with pre-determined curricula and texts, eliminating the need for instructors to produce their own lesson plans. All new instructors will be trained on how to deliver customized and tailored instruction using the Berlitz Method of teaching.
Instructors are required to set their teaching availability schedule for the year. This does not guarantee that lessons will be booked through the entire schedule, only that the instructor is available for Berlitz customers.
Current availability schedules needed for Berlitz Thailand (will be discussed and set with instructor candidates during the IQP)
* Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri 12:15pm - 9:10pm, Sat 8:30am - 7:00pm (days off Sun & Mon)
* Sun 8:30am - 7:00pm, Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs 12:15pm - 9:10pm (days off Fri & Sat)
Face-to-face lessons will be delivered in the Berlitz language center or at a company location. For online lessons, instructors can either teach at the Berlitz language center or from home (using their Berlitz tablet or their own device).
- Native proficiency in the teaching language
- Bilingual proficiency is an advantage
- Relevant teaching certification and/or some teaching experience, though not compulsory.
- Able to work on weekdays (including evenings) and Saturdays