Corporate Sales Manager APPLY NOW
· Proven working experience as a Corporate Sales Manager
· 3+ years of overall combined Sales and Marketing experience
· Good Command of English
Corporate Sales Manager responsibilities include:
You shall report directly to Country Manager (CM). Your essential duties and responsibilities as follows:
· Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
· Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
· Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
· Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
· Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
· Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
· Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
· Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
· Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
· Identify and resolve client concerns.
· Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closing, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
· Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
· Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
· Coordinating with LMI and Pas regarding scheduling and upcoming project.
· Recruit new Corporate Sales Representative, training, monitor and supervise new Corporate Sales Representative.
· Being responsible for corporate sales team target.
· Create the sales and marketing strategy for Corporate Sales Department to achieve the target.
· Being the Product Manager for Berlitz Connect (CyberTeachers) and Berlitz Flex for Berlitz Thailand, support both Corporate Sales team and Consumer Sales team for these products.
· Social Security Fund, Health Insurance, Provident Fund, Language Learning Allowance