Assistant Learning Center Manager - Hong Kong APPLY NOW
Hong Kong Administration Full time
- Prepare and implement operational and financial plans, targets and initiatives
- Help manage business operation to achieve business plan of each year.
- Establish and strengthen partnership with external organizations to build solid business environment for Berlitz. (Government, business partners, etc.)
- Manage the quality of offering and deliveries of various services by Berlitz.
- Lead and support sales activities in various levels to optimize business opportunities in the market.
- Perform sales function directed at obtaining new clients from both the corporate and consumer markets. This includes Internal Assessment follow up, sales renewals, new local company sales, servicing and developing (on-site visits to) existing local and global accounts for in-house and center programs, planning and supervising sales promotion activities, and sales visits to clients.
- Work on the future growth strategy for Berlitz, make necessary business plan and implement then.
- Build brand value and awareness
- Keep detailed records of sales leads and progress, to include all sales activities in Hong Kong, such as calls, visits, meeting schedules
- Support the recruiting of new potential teachers
- Provide regular market research, to include monitoring competitors activities and consumer trends
- Work and coordinate with other Berlitz Asia affiliates
- Provide regular reports and communication with regional HQ
- Cantonese and English fluency required; Mandarin also preferred